lunes, 8 de julio de 2013

How to say this?

I love you and I can't find the perfect way to tell you or time to say it. 
Now It's a little bit late I think.. well your heart is from somebody else. 
So many indirects and you never understood them.
What can I do, what can I say?
Cause everytime I see you face I feel the blood coming to my cheeks that show you how I feel.
It's been a hole year, yes one hole year that I've loved you.
So many times I've tried to forget you. As you may think, I couldn't.
So tell me what to do, what to tell you because if it makes me so happy to think about you and me together it would be heaven to be more than friends.
Something that will never happen.
I always wish you the best, like I always did and I always will.
I know you'll never read this, you've got so much to do.
Even though righ now our lives are not similar you know I would understand. I always understood your times, your hobbies, your friends.
In this hole year I think I've cried for you ten times at least, most of them at night so I fell asleep crying for you.
I wish someday you know how much I've loved you, how many songs I have wrote about us, about you.
I wish sometime you could give us one chance.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario