jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013

To love and not be loved




I guess I'm a mess about love. I always seem to like boys that will never know I'm there, hurt nice boys that should be with somebody better than me, fall in love really easy and fast. And lately I feel attracted to boys unavailable or in love with somebody else.

So my question is. How something as beautiful as love can be so harmful?
It is said that passion will kill you. It hasn’t killed me but sometimes it has driven me insane. Is it too much to ask to love someone that will finally corresponds my feelings? Will I ever treat well and fall in love with one of those kind boys that I always hurt? Will I ever get over some crushes? Will I stop crying about some boy who is happy in a girl’s arms?

I really need to find somebody. Not to be my boyfriend. You know, sometimes you just need to meet someone and talk about everything and nothing at the same time. I want to start all over again. I want to change my past actions and correct my mistakes. I wish I wouldn’t have cried those tears and I wish I wouldn’t have hurt and lost those friends.

I believe I have loved in so many different ways but something remains in common it always was a one-sided love. I’m grateful to my heart. It has shown me that you can really like someone and not love him, you can love someone you just met and you can fall in love with a friend you've always seen as a friend and nothing more.

Finally for those broken hearted, full of love, sick of love, who are in a relationship or single. Everything will be fine. Never doubt that after the rain comes the rainbow

http://dc353.4shared.com/doc/mR3vqAgD/preview_html_m4c469ab0.gif

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario